Sunday 5 May 2013

Revision Log#2

Currently listening to Frank Turner, popping outside for a break from inside. Not sure where my pencil case and notes are. Needing to probably get back home and dreading working tomorrow. Attempting not going to into school par Thursday. Yet I feel like I should even though I don't want to. Whatsoever. This rather unfair, I can sense a great deal of procrastination. Also: brain completely de-focused. Why do I want to become a Sixth Former? Could join the circus. Possibly cheaper. NOTE TO SELF: Chat to Mother about that one. See what she thinks about it as a viable economic plan. I'm very bad at self-study. IN FACT, I'm dreadful at self-study. Cannot do it, incapable. Uly, you are a fool.

A fool.

A fool.

A. FOOL.

Well, 'till the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say son? Well damn well say it! (AKA: always looking for feedback/other opinions!)