Saturday 11 May 2013

HOW PETER AND I MET.


So there I was - minding my own business when this really short guy comes down the street. I greet the short fellow with a brief "hello" until there - I realise - it is Robin! "O mighty Robin!" I yell, "Many winters have passed since our meeting. And then Robin went: "Ah yes brave knight? Have you met mine friend, o Mighty Peter of HELSBY?" Then you came along and we shook our pastie white hands. Thus, we soon became allies! Then, as months passed, I began to the magiks of Cthulhu. With this, I gathered brave knights from all over the land!

And Sir Robin and Peter were the ones up for it from the foreign lands. Thus, we began a fortnightly ritual. Alas, Sir Robin began to wane in his power and was soon killed. Yet thy bravery was great and you soon were ready to slay anything in front of you. (And listen to my whines about girls). And as time passed - we became close allies. And you were given a Peerage of Moofinshire, becoming Lord Peter Helsby!

And I was Uly.

And then we were friends! AND STARTED WRITING SUPERHEROES.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say son? Well damn well say it! (AKA: always looking for feedback/other opinions!)