Saturday 4 May 2013

Revision Log: Dododododhohohohoh I'm such an idiot.

At the Hudds currently AKA Dad's residence. Seeing as my first exams IS IN NINE DAYS I thought I'd bring all my stuff along with me. Past Papers, Notes etc. Turns out I remembered only some of my notes for Drama (forgetting the Play we're studying), none of my science notes and only a few of my History Ones. The only thing I do have in its entirety is Welsh Literature. Hoorah. I'm not very happy about this and now very shot as also, it's been a while since I've been here/seen the Father. It seems revision is slow and the notion of going into School for 4 Days for a revision week isn't appealing. Teachers are caring but stressed and are rather candid, it's an almost hostile environment to work in. I'm trying to self-study but failing miserably as I'm not home and I should've figured this would happen. Relaxing isn't an option but I feel exhausted and URGH THE WORLD ITSELF. I promised myself I would use this blog for constructive things not just me whining but I'm counting this as a god damn rant. I'm a horrific cycle and cannot break free and now have to try and sit down and really power through. It is the only thing I can do, right? 

Until the next Revision Log.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say son? Well damn well say it! (AKA: always looking for feedback/other opinions!)