Monday 1 July 2013

What happened to June?

Well, for starters: yay, July-posting!

I've just had a hectic week and a half, topped with the best weekend of my life. I'm reminded how I've got these wonderful friends who with a bit of drink, food and a bit of sunny weather can just make everything seem so excellent. And that's been great. But arranging a party, despite it being the "annual routine", never ceases to be stressful. But it always works out and always proves to be worth it. Thanks for everyone who came and those who didn't, you were missed.

June vanished. Exams took it up and big life changes happened too. Bigger then I had time to take in account to. For the last six months, people have noticed my mood has been...mixed constantly. And there is a reason. One I can't disclose for reasons of discretion. But now that 'issue' is over. I'm no longer waiting around, to put it lightly. And life appears more free and now I'm trying to live peacefully. I'm exploring my spirituality, writing (which I'm about to get to) and also waiting on a reply to an interview. Uly might be employed, hooray!

Yes, I'm writing a lot. There's a Facebook, Twitter and Blogger. To give a brief explanation of Project Adventure -- it's a superhero multimedia project I'm doing for fun. To be more confident, I want to post stuff online. If I don't update for months, I don't. But I want to try and go about doing this. Keep following it as much more is to come. The other writing is Star FROST, a co-joint RPG with my good friend/GM Curtis. Which is next Saturday. Should be badass but very complicated.

So now June's over. My summer is about 8 weeks now. Which is still long. I feel rather relaxed about it and am hoping that this weekend has set the tone of my summer. I think there's a chance. Now, back to all the reading and 3DS playing (new gifts) that I've got. A blog post will be coming, hopefully later. Maybe. Maybe not. July is the month of "Maybe" as May has too much shit going on. July has barely anything going for it, God bless it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say son? Well damn well say it! (AKA: always looking for feedback/other opinions!)