Monday 8 July 2013

Just a quick one about the height!

Haha. Just a quick one, I'm sure plenty of guys who'll read this have heard that before - right? *dum dum tiss*

So, I was listening to Jonathan Coulton's "Just as long as me" from his Album Thing a Week Three. He use to write a song a week and then makes compilation albums, they're very good. Anyway, found a song I can utterly relate to. Because it is rather long lyrically, I'm simply going to post up the chorus so for those of you know me can understand why I find it so relatable!:

I don't care what color hair is growing on her head
She doesn't have to be a sight to see
It don't matter if she's fat or if she's good in bed
Just as long as she is just as long as me
Just as long as she is just as long as me"

It's this lovely, traditional styled folksy song. With a violin solo and everything! Anyway, at 6 Feet and 7 Inches, I just think it's class and interestingly relatable. Though I know it's a very slim chance I'll met anyone "just as long as me" who isn't some sort of model and probably way out of my league, the notion of dating someone tall when you're my height is nice. I'm use to being around short people and while they're still attractive (if they weren't I'd probably not have much choice in life!) I know a lot of short people who like the idea of tall people as it means security and then guys want the power of being taller then girls. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm just exposed to North Waelian teenagers' preferences but I think it's a general (I say general lightly - I'm not a fan of generalisations which may have noticed by now). 


If you're just as long as me, I find that attractive. And if you're shorter, well there's always more of me to love! (My next post is to come very soon but I've not had the time to finish it. As it's about comics, I have more to say...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say son? Well damn well say it! (AKA: always looking for feedback/other opinions!)