Wednesday 3 July 2013

Where's Project Adventure? (And why I can never go on Omegle)

For this wondering where my seemingly short lived comicbook superhero Project went, everything's gotten moved to next year. This summer I'm going to write everything up and have it all neatly prepared. When I'm more organised with a bit more dough, I think I'll even get more of a professional look to it. For now I'm getting this summer to be able to write all of Draft IX/Project Adventure up and so that it's all nice. This also means that between getting-a-job and other projects this summer I can have time to spread everything out and also get to write leisurely.

With job getting, I had an interview today that didn't go too well and so I'm not sure where that's at. I was late for it because of train times and then bus times and being late to an interview is never good. I thought the trains would be running smoother; turns out they weren't. Thus, resulted in me being late. WHAT didn't help is that I went to bed at 5AM. Why? Because I was on Omegle. And this just didn't help anyone as I carried on meeting...weird...people who were very very strange and I have to say it's incredibly strange, scary place. But it's awfully addicted.

I've got quite an obsessed personality and the only danger at the moment with my obsessions is that they leave me quite broke but I gain a lot of joy. Omegle was an ugly, awful habit that I struggle to shake off when I click on it. My brain seems to deplete and so I don't get much done and it brings out an ugly side that I don't want to be me. And so I was on that until the early hours of the morning. Isn't something I advise and then I ended up not being very "with it" when I awoke. Thus, I think this set the tone of the day.

I have another blog post but tonight, I'm trying to dedicate myself to writing everything but wanted to get this one out there fairly soon. Next is going to be about why I hate Batman (again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say son? Well damn well say it! (AKA: always looking for feedback/other opinions!)