Sunday 2 June 2013

Revision Log#4: History sucks.

I want to learn Present. I'd be good at that because I'm aware of current events right now - damn it! (Actually, to be truthful, I'm a tad far behind on what's on in the world this week but with the wonders of modern technology: I can catch up).

History exam tomorrow looks like a very horrific force of unnatural creation that I'm being forced to sit that needs a longer time then just an hour and a quarter, jam packed with far too many things to remember due to modules being so broad instead of specifying.

Oh, did I mention how insane the exam technique of the entirety of the first section (examination of sources) is? Yeah, it's completely mad.

Now I'm trying to gather thoughts together to make sure that I'm on check with everything but outside of the land of exams I'm being stretched to every corner in my fucking mind. It's full of idea at the most inconvenient of times and woes that aren't quite making their temporal exit whilst I face this challenge. It feels like there's so much to learn because everything is written in dense text.

All I have to do is get through this exam and I'm closing to finishing now more then ever. Because god damn it - I want to get this one over and done with. The most nerve wrecking due to me wanting to become a History teacher (more on that in a less insane moment of my life).

I don't feel as half as prepared as last year, haven't touched a past paper and feel like my brain is going to fall out. Why am I being stupid even in my own damn subject? This is incredibly tough. Hmph. 60 kids (more or less) doing the same exam. I should stop moaning and just deal with it, possibly.

To think - these are some of the easiest I'll sit. Argh.

Revision log, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say son? Well damn well say it! (AKA: always looking for feedback/other opinions!)