Sunday 10 February 2013

Why I need to write by now.

I've decided. I've outgrown the need for any real relationship or anything and shall simply hire a "special masseuse" (yes, exactly what you're thinking) and shall live in a summer home where my friends are free to visit in the afternoon. It shall be in the country somewhere, probably worn down but it's not really going to be much and it's just going to be somewhere I can live and write. I shall then write stories and poetry of any life I was previously dreaming of having. And it'll be awesome. And I'll have cats. YES, PLENTY OF CATS. ACTUALLY NOT LET'S HAVE FISHES. IN PONDS. YES. 

My life will consist of casual sex, writing, drinking, smoking and be a great piece of advice giving for my friends because I'll be so disconnected by empathising with their problems. And I should probably fit in the odd visit from my Mother, I imagine she'll miss me dearly.

Okay, so when I'm picturing this, I know this is the part where I need to write. I'll be posting a Valentine's Day special on the 13th. Until then.

1 comment:

Got something to say son? Well damn well say it! (AKA: always looking for feedback/other opinions!)