Saturday 1 December 2012

My post-schedule.

A day after the first rant, I sit and show it off in all its...new-ness to my friends. No one has asked but, I thought I'd put it up about the concept of "post-schedule". Some people do a Weekly/Monthly/hell even Daily blog, I on the other hand operate off this: whenever I feel like there is something worth waffling about, such as crap Librarians or whatever, then I'll write. Everyone says I ramble on and on too much, so I shall perhaps limit various things to ramble about to make this blog as entertaining as possible.

Which is difficult because, whenever I try to be entertaining and when I don't, I am. Oh the aggravating difficulty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say son? Well damn well say it! (AKA: always looking for feedback/other opinions!)