Thursday 29 November 2012

A New Frontier

I use to do lunch times with my friends, Sion, Jim and Keith (new names we're trying out, let's see if they get the references) where I'd rant about things I hate. Now, I've decided to enter it to the cyber world. And I want to explain: I'm not an angry person. I'm intolerable, grouchy, moody, miserable a lot of the time but I'm not "angry at the world." I just thought it'd be a good laugh if I could set up a blog where I can rant and ramble without saying "no one cares Uly..." or "Uly, please..." to my face. Instead, I can have regular readers who will go: bwahahahaha, how funny! WHICH IS TOTALLY WILL BE.

My rules: 
I swear,
I'm very slack with checking things I've written

and

I don't want an analytical breakdown of what each post meant. I'm just having a laugh, this is my blog and I'm allowed to do what I want.

That's about it but I'm fickle and indecisive so new rules can appear at any time.

I quote JFK because he's a badass and this blog is perhaps a "New frontier" of mediocre blog writing from a teenager moaning. (So actually, not anything new at all). So, I hope everyone enjoys!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour monsieur. Glad that you have found a place to ramble and rant without the universe wanting to rip your head off.

    - The Jukinator/Jukebox/Jukester/Rose/turtlelover2009/Jukesy

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say son? Well damn well say it! (AKA: always looking for feedback/other opinions!)